To Live By The Creed

This is a forum started up for anyone that wishes to roleplay the Assassins creed universe :)New members welcome. Have fun.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Guide to the site

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaihime
Site owner/creator

PostSubject: Guide to the site   Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:59 am

Hi so your new to the site and dont know where to post ? well let me help

First introduce yourself in the NEW MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS thread Smile

Want to create a character? then you need to read the rules for CHARACTER CREATION which can be found in the SITE RULES AND GUIDE thread Smile then read the CHARACTER CREATION SHEET (EXAMPLE) once you've done that you can create a new topic in the CHARACTER'S (FINISHED) thread, title it the name of your character. Follow the example of the character creation sheet given and create your character Smile

Looking for a RPG to join? Well head on over to the RPG'S AWAITING PLAYERS thread and browse the rpg's that are needing characters Smile Found one you like then reply with your interest and a link to your character profile Smile

Got an idea for an rpg and want players? Well you need to post it in the RPG'S AWAITING PLAYERS thread Smile follow the guide given and tell everyone about your idea.

Got all the players you need to start your RPG? Well now you want to Start a new topic in the RPG'S thread Smile title it the same thing you did as the idea so everyone that joined may find it easily Smile

Any questions for me? then PM and i will get back to you as soon as i can Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tolivebythecreed.find-forum.net

Guide to the site
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
To Live By The Creed :: Site rules and guide :: Site Rules and guide-
Jump to: