To Live By The Creed

This is a forum started up for anyone that wishes to roleplay the Assassins creed universe :)New members welcome. Have fun.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Ezio Auditorre De Firenze II

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JayRain

PostSubject: Ezio Auditorre De Firenze II   Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:48 am

I made love to my queen this afternoon, i bought her a wedding ring, i might propose.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JayRain

PostSubject: Day 2 of log   Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:00 am

I am heading to Venice, some madman crazed by power. i hope my wife is ok, i sent her to look for a new house by the capital and the river, that does not bother me, that fact that the madman took hostages from the surronding areas of the capital does...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JayRain

PostSubject: Re: Ezio Auditorre De Firenze II   Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:03 am

I saw my wife before i made it to the citadel, we got into another argument that drew the attention of a guard, he asked if everything was alright "Sir Ezio", he must have noticed my Medici cape.
Me and the wife left for home, me leaving the crazed madman for the guards to handle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JayRain

PostSubject: Re: Ezio Auditorre De Firenze II   Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:06 am

Today was a sad day, i have left my wife. i guess we were not destined to be, i am off to venice to fetch this letter Lorenzo sent me and father.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JayRain

PostSubject: Re: Ezio Auditorre De Firenze II   Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:07 am

I have met 2 assasins, the lady i think i have fell in love with, the clown on the other hand, not so sure, i am thinking about showing him the villa, getting to know him better, he seems like someone i could trust, or kill.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JayRain

PostSubject: Re: Ezio Auditorre De Firenze II   Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:23 am

Today i have givin my armor up for repairs at Airiannas family armor shop. They seem like experts but i dont know, the shopkeeper seemed to eyeball me, Airianna on the other hand. *shivers in joy* she is one beautiful women, i wish to have her as a wife, for she would make a good one, i think giuseppe likes her too, but that makes it that much more intresting. i only have 2 scars, not 60.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JayRain

PostSubject: Re: Ezio Auditorre De Firenze II   Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:32 am

Haha before i went to bed i tried to get airianna to share a bed with me, and reluctantly i got "shot down" as the new kids of this age say. i will not give up though i love her, i she seems to show a little affection towards me, i dont know, i could be wrong though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JayRain

PostSubject: Re: Ezio Auditorre De Firenze II   Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:46 pm

woke up early, watched airianna sleep for about a minute then went downstairs where i now sip my OJ
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ezio Auditorre De Firenze II   

Back to top Go down

Ezio Auditorre De Firenze II
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
To Live By The Creed :: Site rules and guide :: Character Creation :: Character status logs-
Jump to: